Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun Double Duty

Back from vacation with a renewed sense of purpose, ambition and a host of new goals...(I think I need a nap)...just in time to share a neat site with you, for the heck of it!

When I first checked out the list of 500 fun things to do, I was mildly entertained. Some of these I already do on a somewhat regular basis, some looked, well, duh...fun....maybe for breaking out of a rut or seeing things from a different perspective, or heck, just screwing around.

But I also thought--these might make some interesting "what-ifs" for short stories or scenes for your longer novels in progress. Imagine the character, the setting, the situation and backstory..use them as a prompt...or story-starter...however you choose.

Any way you do it, it's fun. C'mon, check it out...

List of 500 Fun Things to Do

Happy fun-discovering,
Beth