Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Freelance Writing, Part 1

Actually, this might be a part 2 or part 3--can't remember if I've posted anything on freelancing lately...

At any rate, I'm working on the final draft of an online course I'll be teaching for the Hearts Through History RWA chapter in June on how to take the plunge from fiction to freelance writing and am at the point of searching out quality freelancing resources to include in my lectures (I sound so smart when I say that!).

One great site for writers--not just the freelancing aspect--has a treasure trove of articles on freelancing & that'll be today's resource. Whether you've never considered freelancing, have given it a passing though, are just starting out or want a bit of a new angle to pursue, check out the freelance articles at (where else?!) WorldwideFreelanceWriter.com

Freelance Writing 101 Articles at WorldWideFreelanceWriter.com

Happy, happy freelancing,

Beth