Friday, January 05, 2007

Blogs: Grey Matter

Today I'll step down from the soapbox of resolutions and goals & share a blog sent to me by a writing friend. Normally, I'd just list blogs to the right =====> in the blog section, but this one's kinda neat: it features the writers of Grey's Anatomy.

A confession: I rarely, if ever, watch anything on tv aside from the Simpsons, a few sitcom reruns and sports (but a friend has me hooked on The Office as of late), but the blog is more about their being the writers behind the show, how the feel about certain things, how they interpret being creative for millions...and admit it, we're always curious about other writers. It's just our nature.

Just to note, the last post was in November but it's still enjoyable reading going back over the posts. Get a glimpse of life behind the camera (and really, behind the actors): http://www.greyswriters.com/

Happy reading,
Beth