Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Article: The Motivation Factor by Cheryl Wright

Today's posting comes courtesy of Cheryl Wright, author and editor of the Writer2Writer.com website & ezine for writers.

On the theme of goal setting & knowing what you want to achieve in order to achieve what you want, her article on The Motivation Factor is perfectly timely at the beginning of this new year. Be sure to check out the setting goals worksheet at the end of her article.

Here's a quick excerpt:
================

The Motivation Factor
© Cheryl Wright – All rights reserved


I’ve never been one for resolutions, mainly because I never keep them.

But goals are a whole different ball game. Goals can be measured, they can be changed, but most of all, they can be extremely motivating.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve set goals for myself. You could even call them deadlines.
No matter the project or how big or small it is, I always set goals for myself. This not only gets me motivated and writing, it also gives me guidelines that allow me to plan even more projects. This is a great way to keep moving ahead.

Perhaps I should go back further…
========================

Read all the advice and insight here: http://www.writer2writer.com/motivation.htm

Happy Motivating...

Beth