Friday, March 02, 2007

Market Database: FreelanceWriting.com

I'm continually amazed at a few things in the freelance world: the number of (growing) markets, the ability to find a market for just about every crazy idea I come up with and the number of free market databases you can access if you just know where to look.

Today's resource is one of those. I've been to FreelanceWriting.com's market database before but until I followed a link to get there again recently, I'd forgotten how great it is for being free. True, some guidelines are outdated, what with publishers closing up shop and things being moved, but at last count they had 671 links to guidelines listed--nothing small about that. And simple, too. Just type in your topic and see what pops up.

Give it a try: FreelanceWriting.com's Database of Guidelines

Happy writing,
Beth