Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Charlotte Dillion's Resources for Romance Writers

Let's just say that if you haven't ever ventured down the 'net path to check out author Charlotte Dillon's amazing resources for romance writers, you truly are missing out.

I came across Charlotte's page when researching an article on online resources for writers and thoroughly enjoy losing myself there when I have time to burn (aka awaiting the muse, some say). Even though I write mainly contemporary or paranormal, she has links and info for every sub-genre and all kinds of research you probably never even thought you'd need.

From craft to characters to queries and promo, she's got it all. Get over and visit right now! If I had a "best of Fountain Pen, Inc" award, she'd surely get it for this site.


Charlotte Dillon's Resources for For Romance Writers