Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Articles: Of Structure and Synopsis

I'm trying to put together a synopsis and query letter for a short short I finshed about a month ago.

Let me write a nonfiction query any day of the week and I'll have it done in ten minutes. Not so with fiction. Such different purposes...

If you find yourself in the same spot, stop over at FictionFactor.com and visit the Writing Fiction-Novels section. Lotsa great articles and ideas on how to structure your novel (for character issues..well, I'll look into that. I've got more characters in my mind than I know what to do with....)

Even if you don't have plot problems now, you will...trust me...it's the curse of the writer.

Stop by and read...good stuff!

FictionFactor.com's Novel section:
http://www.fictionfactor.com/novel.html

Happy Writing (and plotting and synopsizing and querying),
Beth